Karina is a qualified Kinesiologist, with a passion for true awareness and deep personal growth.
Having grown up immersed in an environment of Aromatherapy and other complimentary therapies, this encouraged her on her own wellbeing path, beginning with Massage Therapy in 2007.
When studying Oncology Massage, EFT and Reiki, she was introduced to fascinating world of Epigenetics and Nervous System health, leading her to dedicate herself to the art of Kinesiology.
With a focus to assist you to cultivate your own health and wellbeing, she is continuously discovering and learning skills to help you to understand and connect with your authentic self.
Karina believes that it is when we first become self-aware and then self-empowered, that effective and sustainable change takes place.
It is our core birthright to feel enriched with wellbeing and love in life. Karina’s individualised sessions create space for this wholehearted experience.
The powerful discoveries we uncover together through Kinesiology allow us to make insightful and meaningful connections that you can consciously unravel and release.
The result is equilibrium and clarity of mind, body and soul.
• Certificate IV Massage Practice - Southern School of Natural Therapies
• Certificate IV PKP Kinesiology - Kinesiology Connection
• AAMET EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) Level 1 - Australian Institute of Self Development
• Oncology Massage Modules 1 & 2 - Oncology Massage Australia
• Reiki Levels 1 & 2 - The Yellow Room
• Basic Foot Reflexology - Institute of Holistic Therapies
• Member of IICT- International Institute of Complimentary Therapies